9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/29/14

It's Up Everywhere

Anything to disparage the legalization of marijuana from the 1% whores at AP.

Marijuana use has increased in Colorado No linky

There is no data for 014 when implemented on January 1, 2014. More than that -

Nationally, about 7.4 percent of people 12 and older reported monthly marijuana use. That’s an increase of about 4 percent.

Says 530,000 Coloradans a month partake. My money says there are plenty more than that. This is and has been America's drug of choice for decades. Finally some sanity entered the picture here and in Washington state but let's continue the myth that it's bad because - hey usage is up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment