9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/30/14

jebber

He was in town and I noticed for the first time not that it is, that the P word is being floated around. Of course it is.

They won't hardly have to work at this. The nation has been more than willing to be stupefied down that they would be proud to show the depth of that by electing the third bush bastard. Watch it happen! The numbers are not looking good for the Dims here in Colorado. 

4 comments:

  1. Two in the family is enough!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the first one was one too many Linda.

      Delete
  2. That same guy was here trying to shore up Kansas Pope Brownback, all the repubs were trailing badly a month ago, all tied now. I think were going to get some on us, and it won't be our own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there has been a dramatic shift the last couple years in that the message of "guvmint bad" has worked.

      Delete