9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/28/11

Who Wants 11,000 Acres Of Prairie Dogs

I sure as hell don't and the only people I know who would be city folks and Ted Turner is no hero. We've been around on this before here and I'm on the same page  with many of the issues people in Boulder take up but not this one and not even a little bit.

Yes I know how much many love these little critters and that's real nice but the reality is these animals are in no way in danger of extinction and that's a fact. Don't believe it then how many tens of thousands do you want to see?


No comments:

Post a Comment