9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/22/11

Chalk One Up For The Little Guy

This is a good thing and the issue that has been in the courts has finally been decided for now if!!! If it stands as there is plenty of whining by the big boys. This will be appealed and will end up at the supremes desk for sure. Until then a big kiss my ass to the corporations who want to rape our forests even more.

2 comments:

  1. They have been fucking around with that since Clinton was in office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Koch brothers will soon buy off a few more Federal judges and get this fixed.

    ReplyDelete